Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

ATTENTION IMPORTANT 
La 1ere league et la Ligue 1 commence ce samedi commencez a prevoire vos horaires de matchs.Les matchs se derouleront sur le samedi ou dimanche.Ensuite veuillez donner le résultat a un admin bonne saison et bons matchs a tous
Ricky Chan, Barcelona embrace the nightmarish nest.

Répondre au sujet    Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum » Compétitions » Ligue 1 orange Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Ricky Chan, Barcelona embrace the nightmarish nest.
Auteur Message
soksophoan
Porteur d"eau
Porteur d

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 1,00
Moyenne de points: 0
€uro: 7

Message Ricky Chan, Barcelona embrace the nightmarish nest. Répondre en citant

Come on! Ivan Rakitic star kicker "I threw" sbo666 confirmed throughout all the people in the Camp Nampa, waiting for the return of Neymar pioneered "Ashes" together. Both the sweet relationship and footsteps is why not think much!Ivan Rakitic, midfielder of Barcelona, ​​revealed that every The team welcomes the return of Naymar, a former teammate who recently moved to the Paris Saint-Germain team. With a world record high of 222 million euros (about 8,880 million) at the close of the season. The rumor is that the news is fussy to move back to the old team.Rakitich said, "He did not tell me anything. But if it's up to me. I will open the door waiting for him now. Not only because of the relationship I have with him. I also like to be in the team as well. " The rumors about pioneering Samba want to move back to draw a pattern in La Liga, Spain was fluttered not one day. Especially after the agency of the players have to frame the last 16 UEFA Champions League with the hands of Real Madrid already.sbo666
Mar 13 Mar - 04:10 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 13 Mar - 04:10 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum » Compétitions » Ligue 1 orange Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation