Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

ATTENTION IMPORTANT 
La 1ere league et la Ligue 1 commence ce samedi commencez a prevoire vos horaires de matchs.Les matchs se derouleront sur le samedi ou dimanche.Ensuite veuillez donner le résultat a un admin bonne saison et bons matchs a tous
Benatia: 'This Juve re-wrote the history books...'

Répondre au sujet    Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum » Compétitions » Ligue 1 orange Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Benatia: 'This Juve re-wrote the history books...'
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Remplaçant
Remplaçant

Masculin
Point(s): 1,00
Moyenne de points: 0
€uro: 16

Message Benatia: 'This Juve re-wrote the history books...' Répondre en citant

Juve beat Milan by a 4-0 score line today in the Coppa Italia final as Benatia was the hero for the bianconeri (he scored twice). Here is what he had 3mbet to say on the matter as he spoke to Rai Sport:
" It's great to see our fans this happy and this proud of us. It was one of our objectives and we did it. Juve always do 3mbet amazing things it isn't the first time. Our team re-wrote the history of Italian football. It is the merit of the younger players and the older ones too. We have a winning mentality. Brace? Well after my error on the Koulibaly goal everyone said that I wasn't a good player. I wanted to respond in the best way possible and I am happy I helped 3mbet Juve win. League title? Yes this is our main objective and we are very close to it. Group? Well when you have leaders like Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Marchisio and Lichtsteiner you follow their lead. We never give up. We are all very happy...".
Jeu 10 Mai - 08:25 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 10 Mai - 08:25 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum » Compétitions » Ligue 1 orange Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation