Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

ATTENTION IMPORTANT 
La 1ere league et la Ligue 1 commence ce samedi commencez a prevoire vos horaires de matchs.Les matchs se derouleront sur le samedi ou dimanche.Ensuite veuillez donner le résultat a un admin bonne saison et bons matchs a tous
Danny Welbeck scored twice for Arsenal against Brentford

Répondre au sujet    Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum » Compétitions » Ligue 1 orange Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Danny Welbeck scored twice for Arsenal against Brentford
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Titulaire
Titulaire

Masculin
Point(s): 1,00
Moyenne de points: 0
€uro: 60

Message Danny Welbeck scored twice for Arsenal against Brentford Répondre en citant

ARSENAL boss Unai Emery has dropped an early hint over his starting XI for this weekend’s Premier League game with wap sbobet Watford. The Gunners go into the clash at the Emirates on Saturday (3pm) having won their last six matches in all competitions. The latest of which saw Arsenal knock Championship outfit Brentford out of the Carabao Cup last night thanks to a 3-1 victory. Danny Welbeck netted twice in that clash as he put pressure on Alexandre Lacazette, who also scored, and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Though Emery seemed to suggest the former Manchester United man will stay on the bench against the Hornets.
“Each match is very important for the players, they can show wap sbobet us and show every supporter and every person their performance,” Emery said.
“Tonight, it's a good performance from every player and also Danny Welbeck, he worked with two goals, helping us.
“And for Saturday, he's also another player that I can try, to help the first XI because he's doing very well, with a big commitment. “But also, I want the first XI with the performance and I want other players [on the bench], when I am looking back I want to see wap sbobet good players looking forward to help the game for us.
“He [Welbeck] gave us his quality and also his commitment every day. “Danny Welbeck is working with this commitment and when he is playing also with a performance like today, and I think he’s helping the team and we want this.”
Mar 2 Oct - 04:46 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 2 Oct - 04:46 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ligue 1 orange Index du Forum » Compétitions » Ligue 1 orange Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation